On December 31st, I declared my New Years Resolution: Make monthly resolutions.
Since January is done and over with, it’s time that I make up my resolutions for the month of February!
- Read at least 1 book
- Work out at least 3 times a week – hopefully this will go better this month…
- Pay off another $1000 on my credit card *sigh*
- Put $1000 toward my student loans
- Attend my calligraphy class each week – no skipping class!
- Love Dan (he requested that one…)
- Follow my dermatologist’s orders every day after my appointment on the 8th. In the past I have followed the doctor’s orders for about 4 days and then tapered off from there.
- Do my laundry every week instead of waiting until I have nothing to wear
The payments are going to be tough, but hopefully I can commit myself. Ideally, I will receive my tax refund before the end of the month so that I can use it to help me out a little.
Notice that snowboarding isn’t on the list this month. I don’t want to commit myself to a huge number of things, so that will be my “side project”.
I’m ready for February! Wish me luck!