PHEW! I almost forgot it was the end of the month!!
On December 31st, I declared my New Years Resolution: Make monthly resolutions.
For the month of February, this is how I did —
- Read at least 1 book: FAIL. I did not read a single page.
- Work out at least 3 times a week – hopefully this will go better this month…: FAIL. I did not go once throughout the month of February.
- Pay off another $1000 on my credit card *sigh*: TOTALLY PWNED. Thanks to that wonderful tax refund I got, I accomplished this and then some.
- Put $1000 toward my student loans: SUCCESS! I just barely made it. Again, I’ve got to give props to the government for taking lots of my money and giving it all back to me.
- Attend my calligraphy class each week – no skipping class!: DONE! I love that class 🙂
- Love Dan (he requested that one…): ALWAYS & FOREVER
- Follow my dermatologist’s orders every day after my appointment on the 8th. In the past I have followed the doctor’s orders for about 4 days and then tapered off from there: TRIED, BUT HAD TO GO A DIFFERENT ROUTE. My health insurance held me back from that one. I went to Ulta instead and grabbed Dermalogica, which I have been following consistently. Sure, it’s not the same, but it is as close as I could get without dropping $400+ (no joke) on medication.
- Do my laundry every week instead of waiting until I have nothing to wear: I DID IT TWICE THIS MONTH. SO NO.
So for those of you keeping track, I succeeded at 5 out of 8.
I still struggle to believe that I didn’t go ONCE thoughout January. I mean.. I can believe that I didn’t go since I was there every morning when I rolled out of bed late and got to work barely at 9am, but… ugh. Disappointing.
I guess I can pride myself in that I don’t just “kind of” fail. I fail big and go home. *HIGH FIVE*